4.1 - 150 minute station security mission! (explained)

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Zloth2
x4

4.1 - 150 minute station security mission! (explained)

Post by Zloth2 » Thu, 14. Oct 21, 05:04

I got a mission from the HATs to destroy criminal traffic for an Argon station. I've got 19 rep with the HATs, so I want to take just about any mission from them to get it to 20.

I flew to the station, but criminals are popping up only once every 5 minutes. I've got to execute thirty of them! That's going to take two and a half hours!! In 4.0, these would spawn multiple criminals at the same time.

Save game from near the start of the mission: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p0h5jN ... sp=sharing I made a video covering about 20 minutes of trying.

No mods installed.
Last edited by Zloth2 on Sun, 17. Oct 21, 04:08, edited 1 time in total.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home
and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here! It's wondrous, with
treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross, but it's not for the
timid." ---- Q

Inkizit0r

Re: 4.1 - 150 minute station security mission!

Post by Inkizit0r » Thu, 14. Oct 21, 16:59

Maybe it could be easier to cancel this mission but continue to check when you pass close of HAT station if there is no criminal ship existing.
After 2-3 of them you could gain the reputation point.

Zloth2
x4

Post by Zloth2 » Thu, 14. Oct 21, 19:56

Oh yeah, definitely could. Or I might just leave it there as it's one of those non-guild missions. I'll get the point one way or another.

The issue is that there seems to be some change in how those little criminal drones show up that's done something bad to the 'criminal traffic patrol' missions that are supposed to trigger extra criminals. They might fix it by getting that behavior back, or maybe they'll just put a lower lid on the number needed to complete the mission.
timid." ---- Q

alessandrofavero
x4

Post by alessandrofavero » Fri, 15. Oct 21, 19:35

Zloth2 wrote:
Thu, 14. Oct 21, 19:56
Oh yeah, definitely could. Or I might just leave it there as it's one of those non-guild missions. I'll get the point one way or another.

The issue is that there seems to be some change in how those little criminal drones show up that's done something bad to the 'criminal traffic patrol' missions that are supposed to trigger extra criminals. They might fix it by getting that behavior back, or maybe they'll just put a lower lid on the number needed to complete the mission.
Are you sure this was the mission ??? it happened to me too but then re-reading the mission carefully you don't ask me to kill criminals, but every shuttle (criminals AND civilians) ... often HAT missions are like this.

among other things I noticed that I practically do not lose reputation with the attacked breed
Ci sono 10 tipi di persone, chi capisce il codice binario e chi non lo capisce!!!
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.2GHz, 24576MB RAM, MB ASUS TUF, NVIDIA Originale GeForce RTX 3070TI, Dedicated Memory: 8Gb

Zloth2
x4

Post by Zloth2 » Sat, 16. Oct 21, 04:10

You're right! No wonder the numbers were so high.

My rep with the Argon was 27 before and after, so I haven't lost the ability to teleport to their stations.
timid." ---- Q

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”