[4.10] Ship (should not ) cancel equip changeorder after waiting time - Improvement in a future build.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Old Drullo321
x4

[4.10] Ship (should not ) cancel equip changeorder after waiting time - Improvement in a future build.

Post by Old Drullo321 » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 16:08

I have a station with two large L maintance bays.
I ordered a large amount of same type ships to go there and change their loudout to a specific one. When they wait for a certain amount of time (don't know, not a too long time, probably arround 5 minutes) and couldn't fullfill their equipment change order, they just cancel it.

But waiting time is expected if you change this large amount of ships plus there are freighters carrying additional ware to the station

Screenshot Image

So after that really short amount of time, i get a number of cancellation messages which i can't differentiate so i have to check each ship again and again and requeue their order only to be cancelled by like 8/10 of them again, then 6/8 again, and so on.

Version: X4 Foundations - Steam - German - 4.10 (458643)
Game isn't modified at all - Pure Vanilla
Gamestart: Project Genesis (CoH)

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [4.10] Ship (should not ) cancel equip changeorder after waiting time

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Wed, 29. Sep 21, 11:58

Thanks for the report. We'll improve it so the waiting ships don't give up so soon and also display a reason if they couldn't complete the order.
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”