[BUG 4.10 vanilla, born from beta] Command adjust speed

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

alessandrofavero
x4

[BUG 4.10 vanilla, born from beta] Command adjust speed

Post by alessandrofavero » Sun, 26. Sep 21, 12:21

there is a problem with the command that allows you to go at the same speed as a target.

If my ship has a maximum speed of 200m / s (for example) and the target ship has a speed of 300m / s and I activate the command, of course my ship will go at maximum speed with ordinary propulsion and will fall behind in how much will not activate travel speed (and that's ok)

The problem is that if I reach a higher speed with the afterburners, for example 1000 m / s and I execute the command to adjust the speed, my ship will go to 300 m / s, as the target, but without using afterburner ( there is no energy drain from the shields) or travel speed, ignoring my max speed limit of 200m / s ...

basically if I activate the command at a speed higher than the maximum speed of my normal engine, the game ignores the maximum speed of ordinary flight.
Ci sono 10 tipi di persone, chi capisce il codice binario e chi non lo capisce!!!
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.2GHz, 24576MB RAM, MB ASUS TUF, NVIDIA Originale GeForce RTX 3070TI, Dedicated Memory: 8Gb

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”