[FIX][[1434][4.10] Saturn 1 map has purple legend for mixed gas & mineral yet nothing in the sector?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

humility925
x4

[FIX][[1434][4.10] Saturn 1 map has purple legend for mixed gas & mineral yet nothing in the sector?

Post by humility925 » Sun, 26. Sep 21, 02:17

I noticed for some time, and had been command miner to try get this Saturn 1, not 2 since number 2 already had those working command, but not Saturn 1, because on map, it's show that purple legend said it's had gas and mineral but I personal in sector and see nothing (I little can't tell or how to mine gas)

So is it bug? or there is sneaking gas and mineral hidden in this Saturn 1 map, I had no issues Sature 2 map already had that.

If there is no sneaking gas and mineral, then why no one report it or had not fix on map? I did googled it, but only on reddit, but no official report on this forum?
Had a compassionate when you able... :)

Zloth2
x4

Re: Saturn 1 Map show that purple legend that had mix gas and mineral but nothing in that sector?

Post by Zloth2 » Sun, 26. Sep 21, 02:44

Try looking above/below the normal plain of play. Is there anything there?
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home
and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here! It's wondrous, with
treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross, but it's not for the
timid." ---- Q

SirConnery

Re: Saturn 1 Map show that purple legend that had mix gas and mineral but nothing in that sector?

Post by SirConnery » Sun, 26. Sep 21, 03:06

There's nothing in Saturn 1. You can look in the encyclopedia to see all resources in known sectors.
So yes, it's a bug that they haven't fixed yet.

Old Drullo321
x4

Post by Old Drullo321 » Sun, 26. Sep 21, 03:26

It isn't likely a bug. There are other areas, even non-dlc which contain mineral/gas areas with no yields. Even sectors like Saturn 2, The Reach etc can contain areas without yield, if you place a lot of ressource probes you can identify those.
Use ressource probes and encyclopedia to estimate where the ressources are located.

builder680
x4

Post by builder680 » Sun, 26. Sep 21, 18:07

Map shows mineral and gas.

No mineral and gas to be found.

Not a bug.

Incredible logic...

SirConnery

Post by SirConnery » Sun, 26. Sep 21, 20:23

Old Drullo321 wrote:
Sun, 26. Sep 21, 03:26
Even sectors like Saturn 2, The Reach etc can contain areas without yield, if you place a lot of ressource probes you can identify those.
Use ressource probes and encyclopedia to estimate where the ressources are located.
Other sectors like Saturn 2 show resources in encyclopedia. There's nothing in Saturn 1 according to the encyclopedia. It's a bug.

Old Drullo321
x4

Post by Old Drullo321 » Sun, 26. Sep 21, 20:59

No it isn't likely a bug. If you place ressource probes all over the map in Saturn 2, you will notice that only the inner ~75% contain yields while the outer ~25% are empty. There are other areas where it is the same.

humility925
x4

Post by humility925 » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 07:44

Hmmm, I think it's bug, Why? Because encyclopedia show full of purple in sector, and legend said it's mix gas/mineral, I did drop Probes, and I double check ship command automine, and it's not on list. so Encyclopedia show wrong, or since it's Saturn should had it due planet should had both of those, due rings. but even far away, it's would be less, but there is not in sector at all, not even list of command or it's should show list to keep those miner working in Saturn 1, but unable.

I'm not sure they fix by removed purple from encyclopedia, or add little gas/mineral in the map, since based of Saturn itself, but less than Saturn 2 since Saturn 2 is inside of Saturn's rings, would be more danger since ring keep moving round while Saturn 1 offer less gas/mineral, but more safe than Saturn 2, I guess, Just thought. but How would they fixed this or solved this issues, I don't know.

It's not even on list of command in automine while encyclopedia show there purple stuff, so that is bugs, but what is right one? Fix encyclopedia or Fix Saturn 1 and add commnad to list of automine?

humility925
x4

Post by humility925 » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 07:53

Mod, Please move this to X4: Foundations - Technical Support, because this is now definitely bug reports, as more I think about it and more obviously after trying in the game and think about, but not sure how would they fixed this, as there is 2 way to fix, and which one is right path.

encyclopedia's error or add command to list of automine as missing/add gas/mineral in Saturn 1, according to Encyclopedia/Saturn itself.

DocAce
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [1434]Saturn 1 Map show that purple legend that had mix gas and mineral but nothing in that sector?

Post by DocAce » Wed, 29. Sep 21, 16:23

This will be fixed in a future update.

humility925
x4

Re: [FIX][[1434][4.10] Saturn 1 map has purple legend for mixed gas & mineral yet nothing in the sector?

Post by humility925 » Tue, 5. Oct 21, 20:00

Thank you

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”