[Bug] - Opening 3 lockboxes at once (Spoilers) - modded

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

geze

[Bug] - Opening 3 lockboxes at once (Spoilers) - modded

Post by geze » Mon, 20. Sep 21, 12:37

Hello team,

So I've encountered a bug and actually managed to re-produce it a couple of times:
  • English Ver - 4.10 (458643)
  • The game is modded. I will attach the mod list to the thread
  • Young Gun
  • The mission "A Small Errand" which requires you to open 3 rigged with explosives lockboxes gets bugged when you try and open them all before the countdown is completed. I have broken 3 of the 4 locks on all 3 boxes and then broke the last one on each of them during the countdown. Then used the magnet to get all items. Dal was complaining about me opening more lockboxes during the countdown. After his complaint and me collecting all the loot, the mission on my bar updated to "Collect items" while in the mission log it still says "Survive the explosion". There are no further markers on the map and the timer has stopped and the boxes have not exploded either.
  • No changes other than the mods
  • No error messages, just the quest won't progress
  • I will attach the DxDiag to the thread. As for Vulkaninfo, I get this error:

C:\Users\peril>vulkaninfo > "%UserProfile%\Desktop\vulkaninfo.txt"
    WARNING: [Loader Message] Code 0 : ReadDataFilesInRegistry: Registry lookup failed to get layer manifest files.
    ERROR: [Loader Message] Code 0 : Failed to open dynamic library "C:\ProgramData\obs-studio-hook\.\graphics-hook32.dll" with error 193
  • Here's a zip with the save game and the DxDiag: Files
  • Here's the list of mods:
Please let me know if I've missed anything

Thanks

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [Bug] - Opening 3 lockboxes at once (Spoilers) - modded

Post by Gimbutz » Mon, 20. Sep 21, 15:57

For posterity: As discussed in Discord, I couldn't replicate this problem, and it wasn't apparent from the cue states alone how the mission got stuck. Likely related to a mod.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”