Torus Mission Bugged - modded

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Bondigota
x4

Torus Mission Bugged - modded

Post by Bondigota » Sun, 19. Sep 21, 10:29

Spoiler's ahead for Cradle of Humanity storyline.

So my problem is that on the mission Terran Pest's (Game version 4.10) the Torus space station debris is not spawning. Even the mission objective just says Fly to: and nothing else, like if it didn't exist. I already tried going to a previous save and re-doing everything but the same bug persists. Everything else on the mission works fine, up until the point I get to Earth and try to find that debris, it just keeps saying Fly to: (Blank).

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Mission Bugged

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 19. Sep 21, 12:51

So many others have successfully done that mission in vanilla that it may be that your game installation/save is corrupt or modded. Have you verified the installation and is your game modded or save-edited?

If none of the above are the problem then you need to link a vanilla save that shows the issue for the devs to investigate.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Bondigota
x4

Re: Mission Bugged

Post by Bondigota » Sun, 19. Sep 21, 14:16

Yes my game has a couple mods installed. But nothing crazy like VRO or anything big like that. I've checked their forums and none of those mods has anyone reporting this problem. Also I forgot to mention I encountered this problem since 4.00 and my save game is pre-CoH. I'm gonna try with a new save game and see if the problem persist.

rxbIn
x4

Re: Torus Mission Bugged in current version

Post by rxbIn » Thu, 11. Aug 22, 21:10

I got the same bug in the current version of the game. Im playing on a slightly modded game, with better smoke etc. and already tried vanilla, same problem. Torus space station debris doesnt seem to spawn. Any suggestions?

broken save - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aNCDdk ... sp=sharing

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Torus Mission Bugged - modded

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 11. Aug 22, 22:06

@ rxbIn: Sorry, but you can't go from 'slightly modded' to vanilla while playing on from the same saves. Have you done anything to try to check that your game installation and mods are uncorrupted and suitable for 5.10? I'm rather tempted to ask you to start your own report thread as this one is from version 4.10 and so rather outdated now.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”