Problems after the update

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

rockonRU
x4

Problems after the update

Post by rockonRU » Sat, 18. Sep 21, 09:50

Hello!
I really like your game, but after the update, my biggest station began to need silicon.

The problem is that all my miners collecting in the "abyss" sector (Torch) are trying to collect the ore, which is always lacking, completely ignoring a blank warehouse with silicon

I would like to see another one, in my opinion, bug: the station manager does not sell extra resources from the warehouse. I would like to be able to put a manual interest rate for sale from the total number of resources in the warehouse.
Otherwise, it turns out that the warehouse is crowded, and resources from the station are not sold ..

I would also like to be able to block part of the sector from mining (and generally limit flights), for in the "abyss" sector, now the ships periodically die on the flight. AI is so stupid that absolutely not paying attention to the fact that the ship literally burns in some areas with radiation. He collects resources. It's very cute, but strange, the pilot of the ship does not want to live?

In a new patch, more than more pirates have become significantly. It's great, but my transport ships still behave as if their pilots do not want to live. During the attack, instead of increasing gas and fly when attacking any side (my ships are fast enough, so I can fly away from the pirate and he will not catch me up) - My pilots prefer to spin around the pirate, getting damaged the hull and dying .

I think these are frank bugs.
Save:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11SOc6O ... sp=sharing

rockonRU
x4

Re: Problems after the update

Post by rockonRU » Sat, 18. Sep 21, 10:04

Avenum: Trading ships, having a lot of space inside, sometimes do not fill their hold(warehouse in ship) even 10%.
They fly almost empty.
And finally, the most hijling: my fleets, having your own shipyard - do not fly to repair. Unfortunately, I can't make it make them automatically. The problem is certainly solved by the big ship supply and support. But if it is possible with martial ships. That with shopping ships, no, unfortunately. So it turns out that after the pirates, my ships fly with the neuroble case. And they can fly endlessly.

I also want to tell you a lot thank you for the continuation of my favorite series of games. Guys - I'm with you since x2

Sorry - it s google translate)

rockonRU
x4

Post by rockonRU » Sun, 21. Nov 21, 14:02

tnx for your repply. UP

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 21. Nov 21, 16:32

Please don't bump threads in these forums.

I think the reason that you are not getting replies is that you are mixing several different gameplay questions or suggestions with reports of things that you think may be bugs within one thread in this Technical Support forum. That forum is only for technical issue reports and ideally with just one issue reported per thread. This is all mentioned in the instructions in the Sticky thread for this forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

rockonRU
x4

Post by rockonRU » Mon, 22. Nov 21, 07:25

Alan Phipps wrote:
Sun, 21. Nov 21, 16:32
Please don't bump threads in these forums.

I think the reason that you are not getting replies is that you are mixing several different gameplay questions or suggestions with reports of things that you think may be bugs within one thread in this Technical Support forum. That forum is only for technical issue reports and ideally with just one issue reported per thread. This is all mentioned in the instructions in the Sticky thread for this forum.
Sorry. To split the topic to 3 parts (for each bug, what did I write and attach the same saving file? Did I understand you correctly?
Thank you.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 22. Nov 21, 09:16

The best thing is to attach a link to a relevant save in each thread (and it could be the same save linked in each if that is appropriate for all issues), but in each topic also say what exact actions you need to take and what assets you need to look at after loading that save to see or replicate the relevant issue. Hence the steps taken after loading the same save from the links may be quite different in different threads.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

rockonRU
x4

Post by rockonRU » Mon, 22. Nov 21, 09:17

Alan Phipps wrote:
Mon, 22. Nov 21, 09:16
The best thing is to attach a link to a relevant save in each thread (and it could be the same save each if that is appropriate for all issues), but in each topic also say what exact actions you need to take and what assets you need to look at after loading that save to see or replicate the issue for that thread. Hence the steps taken after loading the same save from the links may be quite different in different threads.
Thank you.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”