V4.1 fresh start defenders of sol mission bug - Resolved.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

KaRaSaHiN
x4

V4.1 fresh start defenders of sol mission bug - Resolved.

Post by KaRaSaHiN » Fri, 17. Sep 21, 16:38

i try refresh start version 4.1 but terran mission have bug i cant made defenders of sol mission i made everything and go delilah shiratori to talk and game mission stopped and i havent mission now and i dont know what i need or made for new missions i cant go oberth ship and cant take research asteroid station . (custom budgetted game i start).

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: V4.1 fresh start defenders of sol mission bug

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 17. Sep 21, 18:39

Normally the devs will need a link to an unmodded save that shows the issue if they are to have a chance of investigating this type of problem.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

KaRaSaHiN
x4

Post by KaRaSaHiN » Fri, 17. Sep 21, 20:07

i play unmodded game how i contact devs and how i send saves ?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 17. Sep 21, 20:59

Just post the link to an uploaded save here, as advised in the Tech Sp Sticky thread 'Technical Support Requests - Please read this before posting!' at the top of this forum:

" .. ideally you can upload the data to a reputable public fileshare site (a few examples are Google Drive, DropBox or PasteBin, etc) but please don't use sites that spam advertising or require registration for downloads."
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

KaRaSaHiN
x4

Post by KaRaSaHiN » Fri, 17. Sep 21, 22:28

ok i finally upload for save it on google drive this save is near for delilah shiratori and its a bugged time i talk shiratori but story is cant continue and its nt send me for neptune to near oberth its stucked

Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lALRKd ... sp=sharing

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Fri, 17. Sep 21, 22:38

Note that if using a custom game start you need to change reputation during gameplay with the Terrans for their campaigns to trigger. This means you either need to gain or lose reputation while above the threshold for them to trigger. If at 30 reputation you will need to lose some reputation with the Terrans, such as blowing up a random ship.

If this is the case then this is probably a known issue as it was reported in a discord discussion with one of the developers who said they are looking at improving the logic related to those missions to include reputation from custom game starts triggering them.

KaRaSaHiN
x4

Post by KaRaSaHiN » Sat, 18. Sep 21, 03:26

i know this it and i try it fall back 10 reputation and make some mission to start defenders of sol but its nt change it every try is back for same point to stuck game i try down 10 terran and up back again 20 i try every reputations up and down pioner sagaris , yaki and antigone but nothing to change everytime same point to stuck i defend base and go back to talk delilah and game stop for i choose ''where do i go from now'' i choose delilah say me '' you go out door and you recover '' and i cant change any option but standart start terran cadet game start is continue say me 2 choose for after to talk and game continue story to go oberth on neptune and you can play continue but custom game is stuck this position cant continue i only try start fresh start this ''falen families '' rep for restore because its cant gain reputation but game stuck this position and i cant take headquarters :cry:

KaRaSaHiN
x4

Post by KaRaSaHiN » Sat, 18. Sep 21, 05:47

i finally found this what is story its nt going misions same terran cadet its same for val selton story twice is nt same mission is solved thanks for yours helps.(I'm not writing details because there is a maybe can be spoiler for others ) :)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”