4.10 BUG Phantom Crew on newly captured ships

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dtpsprt
x4

4.10 BUG Phantom Crew on newly captured ships

Post by dtpsprt » Wed, 15. Sep 21, 20:41

As the title says, once you capture a ship, and taking the Marines back where they should be, if you just land on it there are crew aboard that you can interact(!!!) but, of course, since the crew of the ship is 0 you can do nothing with them!!!

It happened to me yesterday and I considered it a fluke. Happened again just now. I saved, exited X4 completely, closed Steam, did some other stuff I needed to do and after about 30 mins opened X4 and reloaded. The "phantom" crew was still there.

The save to easily reproduce:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16D6e3p ... sp=sharing

You are on the bridge of the just captured Incarcatura and it is filled with "phantom" crew.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: 4.10 BUG Phantom Crew on newly captured ships

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 15. Sep 21, 21:50

Yes, that has happened quite a bit across many previous versions too. Examples here and a much older one here. It resolves itself in a while.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

dtpsprt
x4

Post by dtpsprt » Wed, 15. Sep 21, 23:24

Alan Phipps wrote:
Wed, 15. Sep 21, 21:50
Yes, that has happened quite a bit across many previous versions too. Examples here and a much older one here. It resolves itself in a while.
It resolves only when I put my own crew in... The "previous" occurrences, I believe, were of M ships. Now it happens only on L/XL. In any case it should be fixed right?

BitByte
x4

Post by BitByte » Thu, 16. Sep 21, 11:00

I cannot confirm older than 3.10 (as started play X4 at that point) but old crew of captured ship exist on bridge with L/XL-size ships too (captured so many SCA ships during the playtime).
No issue for me as it only affect when you go personally to that ship. Only surprised when I saw it first time.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 16. Sep 21, 11:23

"The "previous" occurrences, I believe, were of M ships." Both of the older example threads I linked above are for L ships, ie Destroyers. :gruebel:
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”