Bug with Trade for Commander - Improved in a future build.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dailyfix
x4

Bug with Trade for Commander - Improved in a future build.

Post by Dailyfix » Tue, 14. Sep 21, 13:41

Hi guys i noticed my transport ships not behaving properly.
so afther some testing i made the clip to show what is going on, some screenshot i now have added aswell.

Trade for commander bug (twitch clip)
https://imgur.com/a/KlDickY

- Version and language
English version4.10

- Whether or not your game is modified using any third party scripts or mods (see note below).
no

- Game start being played.
custom game start budget

- Exact nature of the problem, where and when it occurs and what you were doing at the time.
i noticed it when some stations where filling with wares but not being emptied, after removing all orders and adding it to the station to trade wares for commander it removes ware from the auto trade list even though it will need to trade these items

- Any possibly relevant changes you have made to your game, system, or software before the issue occurred.
i change my global trade orders to player only and i forces my transport ships to stay in the sector with blacklist.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UBFn3O ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Dailyfix on Tue, 14. Sep 21, 21:05, edited 4 times in total.

j.harshaw
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT

Re: Bug with Trade for Commander

Post by j.harshaw » Thu, 16. Sep 21, 10:48

thanks for the report and the save.

subordinates are not selling product due to them detecting a shortage of resources. stations detect shortage when they have less resources than would be needed either to fill 5% of allocated product storage, or for 2 hours worth of production. since your station is set to only have enough resources for 1 hour of production, the station is effectively always in shortage.

we'll improve this logic to account for overridden resource storage. improvement should be in a future update.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”