4.10 Fleet groups\wings stop following commander

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

DuckSoup
x3ap

4.10 Fleet groups\wings stop following commander

Post by DuckSoup » Fri, 10. Sep 21, 03:53

So this is an issue that has started happening more and more frequently as my game goes on.

I will often times have a section of my fleet just stop following me. They sit still with the current order being to follow. Trying to recall my subordinates results in no movement from the group. The only way I can resolve it is by issuing a move command to somewhere random, then recalling again which results in them flying towards my ship.

I posted a screenshot below. The ships on the bottom are stationary. What might I be missing?

In addition, I've noticed that the Intercept command is working less and less frequently. Oftem times I'll have 1 or 2 ships intercept a small xenon ship when everyone is in close formation. It tends to be more common immediately following another engagement. Like an escourt mission. Right as your done with one engagement, the next starts up, and it's like some of the ships just aren't ready.

https://i.imgur.com/Um4QvpE.png
Last edited by Terre on Fri, 10. Sep 21, 08:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”