4.10 Character bug

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

A2G
x3

4.10 Character bug

Post by A2G » Thu, 9. Sep 21, 21:04

Bot sure if this is the correct sub for reports, but i can't locate an official one.

Firstly 4.1 Brings some really nice changes, great work.

Is the snap to cardinal points gone from the build mode, i can't seem to do it, as the module just rotates, am i doing something wrong?

Noticed station Docks being ghost towns, a reload brought the NPCs back.

Character bug, noticed it with this one character model, it happens when the character adjusts to the forward leaning pose, is there anyway to upload an image directly to here?
Our philosophy conquers our past and future problems. Our present problems conquer our philosophy.
Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: 4.10 Character bug

Post by CBJ » Thu, 9. Sep 21, 22:29

No, it's not the correct place for reports about the beta. That would be the Public Beta Feedback forum. Before posting there, though, please read the sticky threads at the top of the forum, particularly the parts about not posting multiple reports in the same thread, and about providing information, and preferably, savegames with each individual report you create.

To answer your final question, you can't upload files directly here, but you can use any reputable hosting site (DropBox, Google Drive etc.) and include a link to your file(s) in the relevant post. :)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”