[1331]Sun is shining through the deck of my ship

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ZaphodBeeblebrox
x4

[1331]Sun is shining through the deck of my ship

Post by ZaphodBeeblebrox » Wed, 28. Jul 21, 10:12

Cradle of Humanity V4.0
Terran Start
No mods

I am standing in the cockpit of a Phoenix Sentinel and I can see the local sun shining through the deck floor.
The sun moves as the ship turns. I can move around and see the sun from different directions.

I have a dxdiag but it is too large to paste here
It was a woman who drove me to drink... you know I never went back and thanked her.

Don't try to outweird me, three-eyes. I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Sun is shining through the deck of my ship

Post by CBJ » Wed, 28. Jul 21, 10:15

The 'please read this before posting' sticky thread at the top of the forum wrote:
Thu, 29. Nov 18, 23:19
If you are supplying information that will not conveniently fit into posts in this forum (approx 70,000 character limit per post), in the worst case you can split long text files across 2 consecutive posts, or ideally you can upload the data to a reputable public fileshare site (a few examples are Google Drive, DropBox or PasteBin, etc) but please don't use sites that spam advertising or require registration for downloads.
We'd also need a link to a savegame, uploaded to a similar location and linked here, to have much chance of being able to investigate.

ZaphodBeeblebrox
x4

Re: [1331]Sun is shining through the deck of my ship

Post by ZaphodBeeblebrox » Thu, 29. Jul 21, 14:53

@CBJ sorry to have wasted your time you may as well close this off.
It was a woman who drove me to drink... you know I never went back and thanked her.

Don't try to outweird me, three-eyes. I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”