[1289]Station build bug??

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jodawada

[1289]Station build bug??

Post by Jodawada » Thu, 15. Jul 21, 02:51

I not sure if this is intended or not but I noticed large docks and large/xl fab/maintenance bays have a very long docking box(one edge of the zone to the other. This stops me form building anything in its path. But I see the npc maintenance stations wouldn't work for me if I tried to build them using same placement and station parts
Anyone else having this problem or is this intended

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Station build bug??

Post by CBJ » Thu, 15. Jul 21, 09:25

Without more information (game version, whether or not it's modified, a screenshot, anything that would help us identify what exactly you're describing) it's hard to tell whether what you're seeing is normal or not. Large ships do need quite a bit of space to dock, but I know there was at least one module placement issue related to docking exclusion zones that was fixed in the most recent beta update.

Jodawada

Re: Station build bug??

Post by Jodawada » Thu, 15. Jul 21, 10:07

I can give a screenshot later but for the version it's 4.0 original. I play base game no mods I seen this since I have been playing the docking space seems to go on infinite on my screen

Jodawada

Re: [1289]Station build bug??

Post by Jodawada » Fri, 16. Jul 21, 02:01

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... pid=392160

In the first screen shot is the NPC station. The second one is me trying to build another version of it but cant because of how long and big the Docking window is.
game is original 4.00

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”