[K0089][Bug 4.0] Unable to repair ship at wharf, no task assigned - working in 4.10

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

furirkeeper
x4

[K0089][Bug 4.0] Unable to repair ship at wharf, no task assigned - working in 4.10

Post by furirkeeper » Thu, 1. Jul 21, 21:49

Hello

I have encountered a bug when trying to repair a small ship at a wharf, no task is assigned to the small ship to repair but the money for repair are subtracted.

I have s small ship docked at a large ship. The large ship is docked to the PAR Wharf.
I select the small ship (from internal storage of the large ship) and right click the PAR Wharf, select repair. In at the repair/rearm screen I select repair and click ok etc as you normally do when repairing. Money is subtracted for the repairs. But no task is given to the small ship to go and repair so nothing happens.

Save supplied: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BEqW0f ... sp=sharing
DxDiag: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ut7qXe ... sp=sharing
VulkanInfo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UVY3HU ... sp=sharing

Steps to reproduce:
1: Load save.
2: Locate "Eclipse 01" inside "X Osaka 5" docked to the PAR Wharf.
3: Order "Eclipse 01" to repair at PAR Wharf
4: Money will be subtracted but nothing will happen (no message of any kind). You can repeat steps 1-3 over and over again to subtract more money.
(Ordering the ship to first undock and then repair works as a workaround, but is annoying)

Additional info:
- Version 4.0 English
- Unmodified
- Terran game start

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [Bug 4.0] Unable to repair ship at wharf, no task assigned

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 1. Jul 21, 23:41

Does it also not work when the Eclipse is outside on the Osaka's S docking pad, or only when it is internal storage?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

furirkeeper
x4

Re: [K0089][Bug 4.0] Unable to repair ship at wharf, no task assigned

Post by furirkeeper » Fri, 2. Jul 21, 10:44

Transferring the small ship to external dock (call to dock) before giving order to repair does not help, it still gets no task assigned.

However, if I undock the capital ship from the PAR Wharf then I can send ships to repair both from internal and external dock just fine. So it seems connected to the fact that the capital ship is docked to the station.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Fri, 2. Jul 21, 10:51

I loaded your save in the current 4.10 and followed the steps mentioned in OP and the Eclipse 01 undocks from the Osaka and goes to the wharf to repair.

If you can, you could give it a go yourself and try it in 4.10 beta and see if it also works for you.

MFG

Ketraar

furirkeeper
x4

Post by furirkeeper » Fri, 2. Jul 21, 11:01

Ketraar wrote:
Fri, 2. Jul 21, 10:51
I loaded your save in the current 4.10 and followed the steps mentioned in OP and the Eclipse 01 undocks from the Osaka and goes to the wharf to repair.

If you can, you could give it a go yourself and try it in 4.10 beta and see if it also works for you.

MFG

Ketraar
Good, thanks for the quick response!
I will assume then that this has been fixed in 4.1. I will wait for the beta to be released like I normally do.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”