[1230]Bug? CoH 4.0 - No Way to Repurpose Construction Drones after deconstructing wharf/shipyard

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

grapedog
x4

[1230]Bug? CoH 4.0 - No Way to Repurpose Construction Drones after deconstructing wharf/shipyard

Post by grapedog » Sun, 13. Jun 21, 00:16

I have a wharf I am deconstructing, and I am breaking down slowly by use so I can transfer all the wares away. The wharf had a number of construction drones. After deconstructing the S/M fab bays, I am stuck with 22 construction drones that I cannot see or interact with, that I cannot re purpose into other drones like I normally can with other drones in the logical overview. I should have turned all my construction drones into cargo drones before deconstructing the wharf, but I didn't think about it at the time and didn't think it would be an issue. It's not an issue really, stuff is still getting done... but for the future, it might be good if there was a way to interact with those drones within the logical overview even if you don't have a fabrication bay available... or if any/all construction drones were automatically broken down into parts as soon as the fab bays are scheduled for demolition.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”