X4 4.0 HF3 Black Sun terraforming project broken?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

keeshah
x4

X4 4.0 HF3 Black Sun terraforming project broken?

Post by keeshah » Sun, 6. Jun 21, 16:37

Hi guys,
I don't play unmodded, so it might be connected to modding, but to my defense, I have no mods, that change terraforming in any way. To my knowledge.
Well, what is my problem?
I finished the Black Sun Terraforming Project.
Spoiler
Show
I got a message from a lady, that she loves, what I am doing, and I can see the nice video at the end. The lady, who got fired, tells me, she would like to meet me on my headquarters.
Here is the thing:
I have tons of docking stations on the HQ, eight I think, and I don't find her after. Also I can't talk to Boso Ta anymore, also not to the other buddy from the HAT plot. They just say hello, they don't have talk appearing. I can't start my next Terraforming project this way.
Did anybody else stumble into this?
I can't guarantee, this is not mod related. Any help would be still very much appreciated.
If not, I will have to start another game, I guess, instead of making more Terraforming plots.
Cheers,
Keeshah.

BelatedHero
x4

Re: X4 4.0 HF3 Black Sun terraforming project broken?

Post by BelatedHero » Tue, 8. Jun 21, 03:58

I think you may have two separate things going on. I could not find the lady either by looking at my station. I suspect the devs didn't code in her arrival and it is just flavor text. However, I never had a problem talking to Boso Ta after terraforming Black Hole Sun. So I don't think the two are related.

Funny side note, I did happen to find a random service crew member on a miner that had her same name though, so I just pretend it is her and I moved her to a prominent position elsewhere. I have tens of thousands of employees so name duplication is common. There are only so many combinations of first and last names the program has.

keeshah
x4

Re: X4 4.0 HF3 Black Sun terraforming project broken?

Post by keeshah » Tue, 8. Jun 21, 20:41

Thanks a ton for your reply. Very weird, I guess my game stays broken then. Ah well, I will try a new start, when the pirate expansion come out.
Oh, by the way, did you finish all quests? I finished Terran half, until it was time to betray the Argons, and Split and Paranid complete. Maybe something in there. Ah well.
Or a mod.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”