[4.0 HF3] Logical overview and trade rules changing issue - Fix in a future build.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Oloka
x4

[4.0 HF3] Logical overview and trade rules changing issue - Fix in a future build.

Post by Oloka » Fri, 4. Jun 21, 13:42

I hope it would be repeatable for you as well, if not - please let me know.

1. Enable SETA (it will help to understand the issue however I do not think it has much to do with it - issue is simply more visible with SETA enabled)
2. Go to the map and 'property owned'.
2. RMB on SY2 station to go to Logical station overview. (I think it can be any station)
3. LMB on Helium to get buy/sell offer window (I think it does not matter what you select, can be other thing - I experienced the issue with other wares, not only on that station)
4. 'Use station setting' is unselected for 'the buy offer' so you can move a mouse cursor to highlight something from the list, do not click it, just wait.
5. The list will be closed for a no reason which is wrong because nothing was selected yet - I think it has something to do with background messages therefore it is visible more with SETA enabled.

Does it make sense?

savefile:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0104cf1otj31 ... ml.gz?dl=0

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3] Logical overview and trade rules changing issue

Post by CBJ » Fri, 4. Jun 21, 14:55

That seems a clear explanation, thanks. Someone will look into it when they are available. :)

florianlt
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3] Logical overview and trade rules changing issue

Post by florianlt » Mon, 7. Jun 21, 12:28

Fixed in an upcoming build.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”