4.0 BUG Terran taskforce destroyer does not engage stations - Resolved in a future build.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Technojerk36
xr

4.0 BUG Terran taskforce destroyer does not engage stations - Resolved in a future build.

Post by Technojerk36 » Sun, 30. May 21, 21:01

Version 4.0 (434806), English, Steam, All DLCs
Unmodified
Terran Cadet Start

During the Fate of the Yaki/War of Intervention mission, when the Terrans send their big fleet to go kill the Yaki, the main destroyer of the fleet sits outside gun range and does not engage xenon stations along the way. This results in the fleet being held up and the mission not progressing.

In the linked save, I already went ahead and destroyed the amplifier and had my wingman put himself under my service. I also manually destroyed a bunch of stations in Tharka's Cascade XV which is why the destroyer is stuck in Tharka's Cascade XVII. The remainder of the Terran fleet was killed off long ago.

Screenshot
DxDiag
vulkaninfo
Save
My "for Dummies" guides: Trade Command Software Mk III | Advanced Satellites | X3: TC (Co-author: K-64) | SETA Repair
Xenon_Slayer wrote:maybe we'll have extreme weather pingpong at some point

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: 4.0 BUG Terran taskforce destroyer does not engage stations

Post by Gimbutz » Mon, 31. May 21, 12:03

Hi, thanks for the shiny report! This issue seems to have been fixed for an upcoming update. When I load your save, the Asgard approaches the station and starts using its mega death laser.

Technojerk36
xr

Re: 4.0 BUG Terran taskforce destroyer does not engage stations - Resolved in a future build.

Post by Technojerk36 » Mon, 31. May 21, 17:34

Awesome, thanks for taking the time to look into this.
My "for Dummies" guides: Trade Command Software Mk III | Advanced Satellites | X3: TC (Co-author: K-64) | SETA Repair
Xenon_Slayer wrote:maybe we'll have extreme weather pingpong at some point

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”