My steam account is connected to an egosoft account i no longer have access to. - Resolved

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Omni-Orb
x4

My steam account is connected to an egosoft account i no longer have access to. - Resolved

Post by Omni-Orb » Fri, 21. May 21, 18:58

Hello. My steam account where i have x4 is connected to an old egosoft account wich i no longer have access to.
Im not sure how to fix this since i dont remember the egosoft account password, and i dont have access to the email it used to be connected to.
Credence follow stars.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: My steam account is connected to an egosoft account i no longer have access to.

Post by CBJ » Fri, 21. May 21, 21:06

Please PM me as many details of your old account as possible and I'll see what I can do.

Omni-Orb
x4

Re: My steam account is connected to an egosoft account i no longer have access to.

Post by Omni-Orb » Sat, 5. Jun 21, 21:46

This is still not fixed even if you tried, i did pm you again but you havent answered so far.
Credence follow stars.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 5. Jun 21, 22:47

Thanks for the reminder. The person I needed to speak to about it wasn't available for a while, but I will try and talk to them on Monday.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”