Bugged station trade offers for fleet subordinates.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Baldamundo
x4

Bugged station trade offers for fleet subordinates.

Post by Baldamundo » Sat, 15. May 21, 20:28

Very weird issue which is driving me absolutely crazy: my stations are displaying different trade offer amounts to my ships that are fleet subordinates vs independent/fleet admiral ships

i.e. my station is set to buy 200,000 units of hull parts. if I select the fleet leader and right click the station to trade, it correctly displays it as wanting to purchase 200,000 units of hull parts. if I select a subordinate fleet member and right click on the station, it will display as if it only wants to purchase 60,000 units of hull parts, and won't let me sell any more unless I use the "transfer wares" command instead.

This seems to be affecting all of my ships and all of my stations, but not AI stations. It affects manual trades as well as autotrades. The type of ship, cargo space, whether the ship even has any of the wares, don't seem to make any difference - one number is displayed for all independent/fleet admiral ships, a different (but constant) much smaller number is displayed for all fleet subordinate ships.

Anyone have any idea what's going on here? I do have a number of mods installed, but I can't for the life of me understand how any of them would be having this specific effect.

TheDeliveryMan
x4

Re: Bugged station trade offers for fleet subordinates.

Post by TheDeliveryMan » Sat, 15. May 21, 23:23

I think you just discovered another way to see what your automated traders or other factions would see when looking at your station ;)

I bet your station does not have sufficient money to buy all the stuff it is supposed to buy. To test that theory you could try to increase or decrease the budget. Does it change the displayed amount?

Baldamundo
x4

Re: Bugged station trade offers for fleet subordinates.

Post by Baldamundo » Sun, 23. May 21, 00:05

TheDeliveryMan wrote:
Sat, 15. May 21, 23:23
I think you just discovered another way to see what your automated traders or other factions would see when looking at your station ;)

I bet your station does not have sufficient money to buy all the stuff it is supposed to buy. To test that theory you could try to increase or decrease the budget. Does it change the displayed amount?
But why should it be different for subordinate ships versus independent ones?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”