[4.0 HF3 COH] The Insurgence Mission | Defeat: "Unaffiliated Individuals" - Devs on the case.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Oloka
x4

[4.0 HF3 COH] The Insurgence Mission | Defeat: "Unaffiliated Individuals" - Devs on the case.

Post by Oloka » Tue, 11. May 21, 11:51

I cannot progress above subject step. There were a few targets for "Unaffiliated Individuals" but now there is none, no mission tracker for a long time. Am I missing something or is it some bug?
Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/1fx6oig
Savefile:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2lcdauy9cpplx ... ml.gz?dl=0

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3 COH] The Insurgence Mission | Defeat: "Unaffiliated Individuals"

Post by Gimbutz » Tue, 11. May 21, 12:45

Thanks for the report! In your save, the last enemy is a SCA Peregrine Vanguard called "Investment Angel", roughly at the halfway point of the Nopileos' Fortune II highway, moving northeast towards a group of PAR Mineral / Ice Miner Chthonios.

We'll look into preventing this guidance bug from occurring in the first place.

Oloka
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3 COH] The Insurgence Mission | Defeat: "Unaffiliated Individuals" - Devs on the case.

Post by Oloka » Tue, 11. May 21, 14:10

Awesome - thanks to your details (@Gimbutz) I was able to locate the ship and the mission is progressing :) I was not expecting so quick help - you made my day :) I really appreciate!

Cardinal_z
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3 COH] The Insurgence Mission | Defeat: "Unaffiliated Individuals" - Devs on the case.

Post by Cardinal_z » Thu, 16. Jun 22, 04:08

It seems this bug is still present in 5.10. In my case, it's a ship called Guardian of Solvency

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 16. Jun 22, 09:16

Posting in an old thread in which the issue was marked as fixed, and not providing any of the information requested at the top of the forum, will not get anyone's attention.

Please make a separate thread and provide the information requested, preferably including a link to a savegame that you've uploaded somewhere, so that someone can take a look and see whether your issue really is the same as the older one, or whether, as seems more likely, it's something different.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”