[4.0 HF3 COH] Station manager is buying and selling the same ware from/to the home station. - Fix in a future build.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Oloka
x4

[4.0 HF3 COH] Station manager is buying and selling the same ware from/to the home station. - Fix in a future build.

Post by Oloka » Tue, 4. May 21, 13:33

Please check TS013 Station and silicon ware - I have trading restrictions in place for the affected station. Buy/sell is only allowed by my faction for silicon ware. Manager is buying silicon from its own station and is selling it back to the same (owning) station with no profit. Issue happens for other stations in case buy/sell price for a ware is the same - this makes no sense/profit. There can be better offers and traders tend to ignore them - I just have no good save for you at this moment.

Expected behaviour: Manager's traders should not buy a ware and sell it back to their 'home station' unless it would be a 'transfer' to a 'build storage'. I hope this and above makes sense - if not, please let me know.

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/eKrlOBr
Savefile:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsqk6p9mv3kjn ... ml.gz?dl=0

Oloka
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3 COH] Station manager is buying and selling the same ware from/to the home station.

Post by Oloka » Mon, 17. May 21, 10:49

@Egosoft - any comment,please?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [4.0 HF3 COH] Station manager is buying and selling the same ware from/to the home station.

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 17. May 21, 12:17

Please don't bump threads in these forums. The devs will get to stuff when they can.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Oloka
x4

Post by Oloka » Mon, 17. May 21, 12:28

Please excuse, I would not bump it but:
1) There was no comment for more than a week
2) There is no any tracking system available for an 'issue tickets/post' so how should one know anyone is looking into it?
3) Thanks for the comment :wink:

j.harshaw
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT

Post by j.harshaw » Mon, 17. May 21, 14:27

Thanks for the report and the save. Fixed. Fix should be in a future update.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”