[4.00 HF3] Ship unexpectedly orders itself to dock at HQ

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MegaJohnny
x4

[4.00 HF3] Ship unexpectedly orders itself to dock at HQ

Post by MegaJohnny » Fri, 30. Apr 21, 20:41

Save
Link

Description
In this save, the player has "Kestrel Vanguard (FTK-746)". I believe this was the ship Boso Ta gives you after the HQ teleportation accident - however, the pilot is not the original one.

When the save is loaded, the ship is already showing unusual behaviour. What seems to happen is:
  • It flies itself to a point near the HQ in Grand Exchange I - at this point there are no orders in the queue.
  • Once it reaches the target position, an order to dock at the HQ is added to the queue (so that "Dock [auto]" and "Dock and wait [auto]" are shown).
  • After it has docked, it seems to stay docked (although I didn't wait long to check).
Just to double check the usual settings in an "unexpected navigation" issue:
  • The ship has no orders in the queue (at first). It only has its default behaviour to "Revisit known stations" in Getsu Fune.
  • There are no blacklists of any kind set, either globally or on the ship itself.
  • The ship is using all global event responses - the global event responses are mostly default, besides maybe lockbox response.
Notes
Apologies if the save is unhelpful due to the strangeness already being in progress - please let me know if you need a "before" save instead!

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”