[CoH] Station miners gathering silicon mining bad yields next to station when very good yields are available next sector

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Gregorovitch
x4

[CoH] Station miners gathering silicon mining bad yields next to station when very good yields are available next sector

Post by Gregorovitch » Thu, 29. Apr 21, 15:20

I refer to the situation in this save:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1u5czfgb98zi ... ml.gz?dl=0

I have a mining station and an advanced electronics factory in Second Contact Flashpoint, both requiring silicon. In both cases:

a) the stations have virtually zero silicon stocks, and...
b) the miners for both stations allocated to silicon are trying to mine in Second Contact Flashpoint which has very low yields

There are excellent silicon yields available in The Void and good yields available in Antigone Memorial covered by mining probes. The mining station has a 3* manager and the Advanced Electronics Factory has a 4* manager. The station miners themselves have their ranges set to 3 and 4 sectors respectively in accordance with this.

These miners should not be mining silicon in Second Contact Flashpoint. Both stations are starved of silicon because that's what they are doing.

Strangely this problem has, I think, only recently materialized at these two station in this this sector and I am not aware of this happening at stations in other sectors. Furthermore the mining station miners mining ore are currently in The Reach, so they are not apprently affected by this issue (although they should be allocated to silicon as the station is stuffed with ore, but that is because of the problem covered on the other thread).

PowerPC603
xr

Re: [CoH] Station miners gathering silicon mining bad yields next to station when very good yields are available next se

Post by PowerPC603 » Fri, 18. Jun 21, 01:52

AFAIK, I've read somewhere your miners won't mine in The Void because it has a danger zone.
My silicon miners also go through The Void to go mining in Antigone Memorial while my complex is in Argon Prime.
GamePC: 64bit Quad-core i5-3450 @ 3.1GHz, 12GB RAM, nVidia GeForce RTX2070 8GB, 22" LG Full-HD LED-monitor, Windows 7 Home 64bit

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”