[CoH] 4.0 BUG Antigone plot stuck before attack on warf - Fix in a future build.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Thol
x4

[CoH] 4.0 BUG Antigone plot stuck before attack on warf - Fix in a future build.

Post by Thol » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 22:38

Version 4.0. English.
Mods installed: 3, No RNG on mods, Buy mod parts from vendors, Faster station build speeds. All removed for the save.
Game start: Explorer

Issue:
I'm stuck in the Antigone plot after being told to wait for the ANT warf attack. I don't have any mission or waypoint.

SCA ships are stationed around the ANT Warf but i can't get them to attack or proceed in any way.

If I try to dock to the Warf, Dal comes up on comms and says I need to wait for the attack. I've been playing for almost 50 hours doing other things without anything happening. help?

If I talk to Delila, she has no new dialogue and is back at her base, not on the ship where I guess I should have gotten a new mission. Seems bugged.

I tried attacking the SCA ships and some of them broke off and attacked me. I let ANT destroy them but nothing else happened after that.

AdrianH replied the following on the Discord server:
Hey, that's super weird. Would you mind creating a bug report and uploading a save on the forum so that I can take a look and see what's going on?

Save file can be found here:
https://we.tl/t-aPabw6aH4l

AdrianH
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [CoH] 4.0 BUG Antigone plot stuck before attack on warf

Post by AdrianH » Thu, 22. Apr 21, 09:41

Hi Thol,

thank you for the detailed bug report. I was able to identify and fix the issue. You will be able to continue that mission with the next update.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Adrian

Thol
x4

Re: [CoH] 4.0 BUG Antigone plot stuck before attack on warf - Fix in afuture build.

Post by Thol » Thu, 22. Apr 21, 11:28

Cool. Thanks!

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”