Split campaign stuck

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ScandyNav
x4

Split campaign stuck

Post by ScandyNav » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 19:09

At some point "Slave Trader" which should blow up Hall of Justice disappeared. Maybe it was destroyed by Xenons.
So, campaign stuck at string "wait for the arrival to hall of justice".
Can it be fixed somehow? I don't know spawn new one through console or even make campaign over with victory of any side .

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Split campaign stuck

Post by CBJ » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 19:22

We'd need to know what was actually wrong in order to fix something, and for that we'd need an unmodified savegame. Instructions are in the first thread in this forum.

ScandyNav
x4

Post by ScandyNav » Thu, 29. Apr 21, 21:26

I am perfectly aware that mod usage counted here as something like "ermm, friend, you doing all wrong, we can't support this". But I can't play this game without VRO and dozen of other mods, like a lot of other players.
Everything I've asked for if there is a possibility to spawn another one "Slave Trader" to continue the campaign or end campaign like it's already passed.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 29. Apr 21, 22:29

Once again, nobody is telling anyone who uses mods that they are "doing something wrong", but we cannot provide technical support for other people's work, or for games that have been modified by someone else in ways we have no knowledge of. If you're looking for method to "spawn" something to solve a problem then the Scripts and Modding forum would be the place to do it.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”