Shipyard broken : auto-storage broken, several amounts being set to zero/near-zero - Fix in 4.10 b1.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Shipyard broken : auto-storage broken, several amounts being set to zero/near-zero - Fix in a future build.

Post by CBJ » Sat, 19. Jun 21, 17:43

Yes, it's this one:

• Fixed automatic storage allocation breaking for stations with extremely large number of production modules.

Ramokthan
x4

Re: Shipyard broken : auto-storage broken, several amounts being set to zero/near-zero - Fix in 4.10 b1.

Post by Ramokthan » Wed, 1. Sep 21, 19:55

Is there now another limit beyond that 1k stations that can cause the bug again ?

With my old savegame a factory was still broken and had several storages at 0 even though enough storage modules attached.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Shipyard broken : auto-storage broken, several amounts being set to zero/near-zero - Fix in 4.10 b1.

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 1. Sep 21, 21:20

@ Ramokthan: The original issue of this thread has been fixed in the current public beta process. If you are still on 4.00 HF3 release version then the issue will not yet been have fixed here until 4.10 release. If you are reporting a continuing similar issue in the beta then you should be posting in the public beta forum along with your game information and a link to that save (if vanilla).
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Blackbirdx61
x4

Post by Blackbirdx61 » Sat, 27. Jan 24, 08:50

I'm just a few days into my current save. Total Value 200Million So my stations are no where near 1000 Modules.
But I have definitely encountered this bug, in the last few days. Allocations or Buy to amounts inexplicably set to Zero or One.
which is totally messing with my largest stations ability to make a profit.

Oh well Thanks to the OP For reporting this, so Im not crazy. and
to Ego Soft, pretty sure this bug is not dead yet.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 27. Jan 24, 11:14

@ Blackbirdx61: So many things in-game have changed since the version in the OP that you should start a new thread of your own and include evidence about your game, system and ideally a link to a vanilla save showing the issue. Without those, it is unlikely that anything will happen.

That's pretty much what I said to another poster in the post above yours.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”