[Plot Breaking Bug] - Defenders of Sol not triggering - Fixed in a future update.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

longshooterm
x4

[Plot Breaking Bug] - Defenders of Sol not triggering - Fixed in a future update.

Post by longshooterm » Thu, 1. Apr 21, 06:05

Uploading my save of a bug for Defenders of Sol mission.

Silverback was destroyed along with part of the Terran defense station in this save file. Can't progress through the plot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UqzFGg ... sp=sharing

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [Plot Breaking Bug]

Post by Gimbutz » Thu, 1. Apr 21, 13:24

Thanks for the report! This will be fixed in a future update. When that happens, you can also continue with a save where the mission is already stuck.

longshooterm
x4

[4.0 HF3] Bug - Defenders of Sol not triggering

Post by longshooterm » Wed, 7. Apr 21, 21:44

In my save, the Silverback got destroyed OOS, I assume. When I got to the defense station where it was docked, the Silverback was still fine, but the modules of the defense station connecting to the Silverback were destroyed and were being rebuilt. When I try to set the Defenders of Sol mission to active, I get no objective marker, I just get the text saying to approach crucial war transport. Tried to let the station rebuild fully, but to no avail. When selecting the Silverback, it's orders are "Dock and TER defense station" and underneath that order says "Wait". Have not been able to trigger the plotline ever since, after 100+ hours of gameplay after the bug.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”