4.00HF2 COH: Terraforming stuck, Memory of Profit IX

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

phanax

4.00HF2 COH: Terraforming stuck, Memory of Profit IX

Post by phanax » Mon, 29. Mar 21, 14:03

Playing in game with one mod added

I was doing the tailored microbes operation in Memory of Profit IX when all of a sudden, with the last two terraforming drones in flight, both my station manager and ship trader disappeared. This locked the two remaining in flight terraforming drones and the operation is not budging. I cannot see the terraforming drones on the map anywhere, and I've been in SETA for an hour trying to see if it would dislodge after rehiring a new ship trader and manager.

Additionally all assigned ships to the station were unassigned which gave me a ton of new upkeep quests on all those unassigned miners.

phanax

Re: 4.00HF2 COH: Terraforming stuck, Memory of Profit IX

Post by phanax » Mon, 29. Mar 21, 14:04

Further to this point I cannot abort the terraforming mission either, it is stuck with its last two in flight drones.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 29. Mar 21, 14:11

The devs would need a link to a vanilla save showing the issue to investigate properly and your 'one mod' could be an issue with that.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

SpaceCapn

Post by SpaceCapn » Mon, 22. Nov 21, 20:41

I just had this problem and solved it by flying straight down towards my last in flight drone. Once I got close enough I targeted it and it began moving again.

Frumph
x4

Post by Frumph » Fri, 31. Dec 21, 09:18

happened to myself as well, will try to find the lost drones and try that fix

edit: Negative, no terraforming drones found on the pathway, value in the 'existing' terraformings going on the pathway is 2

further edit: if you, your character is *not* in the same sector as your HQ; the terraforming missions always are a success, no drone loss, etc.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”