I've moved my PHQ to Getsu Fune, and whenever I choose a terraforming project, two very serious problems happen
1) my Headquarters is no longer able to properly order goods from my ships. Traders assigned to the phq update their warebaskets to only contain the items required by the terraforming project, however, they almost never find any trades for these items, despite my having VERY large stockpiles under 50km away in system. They have no problem sourcing these goods when I'm not doing a terraforming project, but the moment I do, it's like they can't find them, and when they do, they start ordering very small amounts. The first ship will get like, 175 shield components, then the next 2 ships will get 1 each. This includes ships set to repeat order trades: They properly collect the full volume of goods at my warehouse, but when then they can't sell almost any of it at the headquarters, despite there being valid buy orders up. I have tried, and am able to manually fly a ship to the station and sell to the buy orders, but my ships cannot. Further, other faction's ships seem to be able to sell to them, if I unrestrict it. Please note these wares are trade restricted to my faction in this save.
2) The same problem happens to any station I have that is trying to acquire materials for construction. The station itself can trade normally, but the build storage cannot purchase any goods from my ships exclusively, nor can any traders assigned to the build storage, nor will any traders belonging to me, assigned to my warehouses.
For any dev reviewing this game save:
- The PHQ is not at this very moment running a terraforming project, but the error happened while doing clean up toxins, and genetically modify toxic fruit, I imagine it will for any others too
- Vast stockpiles of goods are available to the south east of the PHQ about 50km at the Getsu Fune Warehouse
- A terraforming project is not active at the moment of this save, but starting a new one should cause the problem to resurface as it did both previous times
- The build storages nearby MAY have filled their orders, but adding anything additional to them once a new terraforming project is started should reveal the problem there too.
- Sorry for the lag, and my ship being right near a hostile rattlesnake...
I can be reached on discord for further info as Arronicus