[1.6][FR vanilla] Defense platforms being built/spawned without turrets - part 2

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Bubonosaure
x4

[1.6][FR vanilla] Defense platforms being built/spawned without turrets - part 2

Post by Bubonosaure » Mon, 4. Feb 19, 17:53

So, as a follow up to my previous thread, where I showed player-owned stations defenses weren't built with turrets if turret components were missing, it seems many NPC stations suffer from this problem. As I was playing in my 300+hr save, I realized many stations didn't even defend themselves which is problematic when you play with FOWC 2.4+ faction war fixes 1.4 because factions actually try to kill each other but their stations don't do anything.

To test this, I launched multiple new games with no mods activated and sure enough, more than half the station don't have turrets on their platforms.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/20 ... 4402-1.jpg

I'm not qualified to say if this is two sides of the same coin but these bugs heavily impact gameplay.

Bubonosaure
x4

Re: [1.6][FR vanilla] Defense platforms being built/spawned without turrets - part 2

Post by Bubonosaure » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 16:53

Still not fixed in 2.0 3b.

blin25

Re: [1.6][FR vanilla] Defense platforms being built/spawned without turrets - part 2

Post by blin25 » Sun, 17. Feb 19, 17:38

This is a problem of logic of construction. What I see in 1.6 HF1 before. If there was not enough material for building turrets or shields, for example, the traders did not have time to start building the module. And the builder builds the material for building the foundation this completes even if it later turns out that there is enough material to build shields or turrets, although it shows on the station plan that the turrets and shields are completed, but this is often not the case when I fly around the module, I see only a spot on the building site For my stations there is then 2 the option to remove the turrets to replace the shields with others and call the builder, although it is possible without it (perhaps this is a mistake) the building takes exactly 1 min.
Sometimes after such a “construction” there are materials in the construction store (apparently the holy spirit brings them there). Apparently the exact logic of the construction works and the day of the NPS stations materials are spent in terms of the station turrets and shields there and in fact instead of the construction site. And all because the moment of the beginning of the construction of the module of materials for them had not yet managed to bring.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”