[1.32] Plot and Factory totally destroyed but Map Owned Properties Tab still Listed - Fixed.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Reposter
x4

[1.32] Plot and Factory totally destroyed but Map Owned Properties Tab still Listed - Fixed.

Post by Reposter » Wed, 12. Dec 18, 16:44

Hi devs, I would like to report a bug with getting rid of Unwanted Plots.

Problem: Currently there seems no way to get rid of a Plot that has been confirmed and bought. I want to get rid of plots that were completed for Turret Construction Missions.

Solution: I found a way by selling all my Factory's Modules, leaving only the Dock left behind. So I have tested destroying the Dock myself and I was successful in deleting that Unwanted Plot.

New Problem: The Properties Owned Tab still Lists the Unwanted Plot as an entry.

So basically I want to totally delete an unwanted plot and cannot achieve the fully desired results as states above, kindly look into this problem, much appreciated. This is fun game but still not perfect, so please try to perfect it for good fun, thanks. If there is a work around kindly discuss it with me thanks.

gorman2040
x4

Re: [1.32] Plot and Factory totally destroyed but Map Owned Properties Tab still Listed

Post by gorman2040 » Sun, 12. Sep 21, 19:54

In case anyone stumble upon this, it is fixed in newer versions of the game (tested on 4.10).
You can just remove all modules and ware from the plot and once that is done, there will be an "X" next to the plot to delete it.
"Show me your wares!"
Specs: i5-12600K, 32GB DDR4-3200, 1TB NVMe, RTX2060 Super. Saitek X52. LG 4K TV.
X3 Reunion, X3 TC, X Rebirth and now X4, still shooting Xenon and charting the universe since 2006.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”