[#2073]Covert Operations Operation Hyena Seems broken

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

EnderBeta
x4

[#2073]Covert Operations Operation Hyena Seems broken

Post by EnderBeta » Sun, 14. Apr 24, 20:35

I'm having the same issue that people having in this thread while playing on version 6.2.

viewtopic.php?f=182&t=434877&start=20

I didn't know that it would be an issue but I built rather large stations in Argon Prime, Morning Star III and Silent Witness I. I have numerous stations capable of building hull parts but it doesn't seem to flag that I set the price for hull parts to 167 and move to the next step.

This is the link for my game save: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/zfrnrsts ... rq23e&dl=0

EnderBeta
x4

Re: Covert Operations Operation Hyena Seems broken

Post by EnderBeta » Tue, 16. Apr 24, 14:40

Devs any thoughts?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [#2073]Covert Operations Operation Hyena Seems broken

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 16. Apr 24, 19:31

Please don't bump threads in Tech Sp.

The [#Number] in the thread title means that it is on the devs' bugtracker, the supplied evidence has been copied onto their server, and the devs will get around to it when they can.

If it helps, the trigger for the mission moving on is not just you setting that price but also that a hull parts trade has taken place from the new station at that price.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

AdrianH
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [#2073]Covert Operations Operation Hyena Seems broken

Post by AdrianH » Wed, 17. Apr 24, 15:33

Hi!

It seems like your station is not actually trying to sell any of its hull parts. In the Logical Overview, try turning of the Automatic Sell Amount, and instead set it to "Sell all but: 90,000". That will force the station to actually try to sell. You should then also see the Hull Parts show up in your Sell Offers.

If you've done that and the mission still doesn't complete, please do let me know!

- Adrian

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”