[1615][4.2][Bug?] Sancrosact Conclave exists in Custom Game Start prior to Foundations of an Empire

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nagittchi
x4

[1615][4.2][Bug?] Sancrosact Conclave exists in Custom Game Start prior to Foundations of an Empire

Post by Nagittchi » Fri, 28. Jan 22, 20:36

Wondering if this is WAI:

- Start Custom Game with Story State for Paranid storyline: The Mediators
- Go to Pious Mists and find that the Paranid capital station already exists

Also, if you set up your game to be able to deliver the first batch of ships almost immediately to Kromsomethingstatt then kill the Paranid ship that is requested of you, soon after all of PAR and HOP turns into TRI. I thought this should happen at the end of the quest line?

I remembered in a previous save pre-4.0 that only select few stations turned TRI.

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [4.2][Bug?] Sancrosact Conclave exists in Custom Game Start prior to Foundations of an Empire

Post by Gimbutz » Mon, 31. Jan 22, 13:13

Thanks for the report! When I start a custom game in 5.0 and select The Mediators as a story state, there's no Sacrosanct Conclave in Pious Mists. Could you upload your save game to any reputable file host like Dropbox or Google Drive and link it here?

The issue where if you start a custom gamestart with one of the two story states right after the branch, and then complete the mission, and then all diplomatic changes happen at once, is on our radar.

Nagittchi
x4

Re: [4.2][Bug?] Sancrosact Conclave exists in Custom Game Start prior to Foundations of an Empire

Post by Nagittchi » Tue, 1. Feb 22, 03:58

Gimbutz wrote:
Mon, 31. Jan 22, 13:13
Thanks for the report! When I start a custom game in 5.0 and select The Mediators as a story state, there's no Sacrosanct Conclave in Pious Mists. Could you upload your save game to any reputable file host like Dropbox or Google Drive and link it here?

The issue where if you start a custom gamestart with one of the two story states right after the branch, and then complete the mission, and then all diplomatic changes happen at once, is on our radar.
Checked it again and it seems like it doesnt pop up at the beginning, but rather when you kill the guy Dal tells you to after delivering the first ships.
Sounds like the issue you stated is similar.

Qsave here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9xw2xm83 ... ml.gz/file
Load it up, kill the guy, run away, SETA, then while you wait for the next phase, you can see the HOP/PAR all turns TRI and you're at +26 with them.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”