ZYA construction war mission doesnt have a reward.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Omni-Orb
x4

ZYA construction war mission doesnt have a reward.

Post by Omni-Orb » Mon, 6. Dec 21, 02:55

The ZYA war mission against argon doesnt have a reward. Its the "Large-Scale Defence Construction" missions.
You can find the missions in the mission offers. Here is a save: https://easyupload.io/fpcmkx
Credence follow stars.

BitByte
x4

Re: ZYA construction war mission doesnt have a reward.

Post by BitByte » Tue, 7. Dec 21, 20:01

Do you mean no reward from main job or all submissions too?
It's not uncommon you get reward only from submissions and not separate reward from main mission itself.

Omni-Orb
x4

Post by Omni-Orb » Wed, 8. Dec 21, 01:48

BitByte wrote:
Tue, 7. Dec 21, 20:01
Do you mean no reward from main job or all submissions too?
It's not uncommon you get reward only from submissions and not separate reward from main mission itself.
I dont understand what you mean. Do you mean that i get the station as a reward if its a station build mission? If so its not stated in the mission.
Credence follow stars.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 8. Dec 21, 10:27

No, what they mean is that the overall 'mission' can sometimes be a chain of smaller missions and that you *might* get rewards after each of those small missions in the chain and nothing big as extra when the whole chain is completed.

So, is this particular construction mission one single big task, or is it made up of several smaller tasks?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Omni-Orb
x4

Post by Omni-Orb » Fri, 10. Dec 21, 16:22

Alan Phipps wrote:
Wed, 8. Dec 21, 10:27
So, is this particular construction mission one single big task, or is it made up of several smaller tasks?
I double checked. Its one mission to build a military base. The mission manager shows that there is no reward for it before i accept it. However when accepted it says that i get the station value + 50%.
Im not sure if this is supposed to be that way since its a war mission, they usually have special rewards. However i guess the only bug is that the reward doesnt show on the mission manager before accepting.
Credence follow stars.

BitByte
x4

Post by BitByte » Fri, 10. Dec 21, 18:58

Usually submissions rewards aren't visible in main list of missions.
When you have offered missions list open and you choose mission then there's button "details" where you see what mission contains.
This detail screen shows also what rewards you get from submissions.

For example SCA have missions where you only get money from submissions and no additional reward from the main mission itself.

Like you said from war missions they can (but not always) give you special rewards like L-size miners but it's not everytime like that. So game is dynamic with rewards.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”