Terran BUG:

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Flashand
x4

Terran BUG:

Post by Flashand » Thu, 7. Oct 21, 18:37

I have yet to undergo a "faction upgrade" in this game with the terrans, (terran start) 4.1. The issue being i cannot get quests from them at all there is absolutely no side quests from them. i have waited several days for the game to refresh and drop one but nothing. I was able to get them in my previous games pre 4.1 so i am thinking that one of these game breaking bugs happens to be with the code errors that were inflicted upon us during the last patch.

vannilla, gtx 1050 4g, 32 g ram, win 10.

Old Drullo321
x4

Re: Terran BUG:

Post by Old Drullo321 » Thu, 7. Oct 21, 18:44

Please follow the guidelines on how to properly report a bug. If you have an unmodified game, please provide at least a savegame so that the devs are able to reproduce the issue, otherwise chances are very low that it gets fixed ;)

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Fri, 8. Oct 21, 00:59

A not modified save game would be useful for this sort of issue. This way people can verify if it is a bug, or just a misunderstanding with how the game works.

Generally for missions to spawn you need to change area. Missions also might not spawn if you are at very low relations with a faction. When below -5 reputation it is usually best to fly around and shoot up criminal mass traffic near their stations to gain reputation as each kill is roughly +1 reputation gained. Once neutral you can power level reputation using scout ships delivering single ware items to their stations, since most reputation gain is per transaction rather than for transaction value.

Flashand
x4

Post by Flashand » Tue, 19. Oct 21, 02:49

generally speaking i have been playing this game for quite a long time, trying not to be an ass

The last update, included these bugs. Every thing was working correctly before hand. I do not play with mods, and i do not have an email to send a game file to you at. SO, simply put this is not on my end, it is after the last update corrupted some files that this started

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 19. Oct 21, 09:23

As per the sticky threads at the top of the forum, you just need to upload your save to a reputable file-sharing site and provide a link. Without that, we have no chance of even seeing the problem you are describing, let alone fixing it.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”