Vaguard schip terug brengen

Moderators: X-Warrior B AS, Henkie

h2hollander
x3tc

Vaguard schip terug brengen

Post by h2hollander » Sun, 2. May 10, 11:04

Hoi mensen,

Ik ben nieuw hier en heb net x3 terran conflict gekocht voor mijn Mac 21.5 inch 4 gig aan werk geheugen en een 500 gig hd,mijn videokaart is een Nvidia 9400 m hoop dat dat genoeg is mijn cpu is 3.0 gig dualcore.
Heb net een missie aangenomen om een verlaten Vanguard schip op te halen en weer terug te brengen,maar als ik aan het dokken ben en ben op plaats van bestemming weet ik niet wat ik verder moet doen er gebeurd verder niets en dan plots is mijn tijd om en MISSION FAILED,wat moet ik verder doen? kan iemand mij helpen?
Alvast heel veel dank!!

Rob

{Moved from EN TC Spoilers - Carlo}

Reimu Hakurei
x3tc

Post by Reimu Hakurei » Sun, 2. May 10, 11:46

I see you've already found the Dutch forum, and put a different question up there. I'm assuming then that you're able to take an English answer from here; I can read some Dutch but not really type it.

You need not to be in the ship you have to turn over. Go into a different ship, tell the Something Vanguard to dock and you should then be asked to hand the Vanguard over. I hope that's what you wanted to know.

Flozem
x3tc

Post by Flozem » Sun, 2. May 10, 13:19

I don't even think you can stay in the ship as you need to abandon it afterall... yeah - can read Ducth too... :)

lotm
x2

Post by lotm » Sun, 2. May 10, 13:57

I can not only read it, but understand it surprisingly well.

"I'm a mac" too, do you know if they are implementing 2.6 for us as well?

h2hollander
x3tc

Post by h2hollander » Sun, 2. May 10, 15:29

Oke thanks man!!,but i lost game over I was to late!!,everytime when a caracter say dock to a station and give me 24 Cahoones stakes,then I dont know what to do,its not very clear how to trade and sell so!!

ladys

Post by ladys » Mon, 3. May 10, 01:04

hey

Als ik het goed begrijp.. heb jij de missie gekregen om een schip terug te brengen naar de eigenaar. De retrieve ship missies...

Van begin af aan. Je neemt de missie aan, ga naar het verloren ship, claim het, breng het naar het station waar je de missie heb aangenomen. Want daar zitten de mensen ook te wachten op hun schip. Als je het schip daar heb laten docken krijg je vanzelf de melding dat je het schip aan hun moet geven. Dat bericht krijg je vanzelf. in je message box.

MVG

Reimu Hakurei
x3tc

Post by Reimu Hakurei » Mon, 3. May 10, 09:38

h2hollander wrote:Oke thanks man!!,but i lost game over I was to late!!,everytime when a caracter say dock to a station and give me 24 Cahoones stakes,then I dont know what to do,its not very clear how to trade and sell so!!
Well, when you dock, select trade in the station menu.
You then have a list of wares, press up/down arrow keys to highlight the one you want and right/left to buy and sell respectively, Enter to accept the order.
To get Cahoonas specifically I can tell you you need to go to a Cahoona Bakery... Yeah, most factory names should explain themselves. Still, with one targeted you can press I then U and it brings up an info screen with all the stuff the station needs and does.

Now that this thread is in the Dutch forum I'd probably better take my leave now. Happy trading.

Return to “Nederlands / Dutch X-Forum”