ARG shipyard hostile though I am +24

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ozz13
x4

ARG shipyard hostile though I am +24

Post by Ozz13 » Sun, 24. Mar 24, 22:34

Hello all! I was idling in space outside the ARG shipyard and got scanned by police. I was told to drop cargo and would have but didn’t have the option that typically pops up with hitting “F” and options to “drop cargo” so I boosted out. Ever since the shipyard is Red and I can’t buy, trade or approach without being attacked by the police. My ARG rating is +24 and I can trade, land at and go about normal business.

Is there a way to cleanse this horrible crime of running from the cops? If it is bugged is there a mod that lets you adjust hostility ratings on individual stations?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: ARG shipyard hostile though I am +24

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 24. Mar 24, 23:22

They forget your crime after a while. Just do other things elsewhere until they go friendly again.

It's the same with picking up floating cargo that pirates plundered from them but didn't collect earlier, the station brands you as a thief too.

One thing to watch out for is if a station that you have annoyed also has laser towers deployed; those do not go friendly/neutral again when their station does (at least not for as long as you are IS - and maybe even longer).
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Mon, 25. Mar 24, 07:32

Stations take quite a bit of time to forget actions like these. After 30-60 minutes it should be back to normal friendly reputation.

Ozz13
x4

Post by Ozz13 » Mon, 25. Mar 24, 21:18

I’ve heard this should clear up on its own but I’ve had dozens of in-game hours.. probably 20++ easy and it’s still red

BitByte
x4

Post by BitByte » Wed, 27. Mar 24, 23:20

Do you use mods currently?

Like said by moderators stations will cooldown but it will take time.
I have FAF patrol around FRF wharf and from time to time there was incident occuring that my ships shot the wharf and it got mad.
At that point I took my patrol fleet and parked it to the nearest FRF station until wharf cooldown. Then gave command for fleet return back to their duties.

Ozz13
x4

Post by Ozz13 » Sun, 31. Mar 24, 05:47

No mods used. It's the only hostile base of ARG I can't dock at, see the rep, etc. All others are cool with me.

Return to “X4: Foundations”