Supply Fleet

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Virtualaughing
x4

Supply Fleet

Post by Virtualaughing » Wed, 22. Mar 23, 04:38

HI!
I have a battle group with a supply ship associated. Miner ships lost drones and using a aux/fleet/ship NOT associated to them.
1 docked ship. Waiting for signal because the aux ship ran out of supplies. So it just stand and not supply the assigned battle group.
10+miners using the ship they can not get supplies from. Minor inconvinience (sdfsf) If i use shift+mouse selection it will expand all factory xyz groupname all ship.

2 questions.
Miners can go to their SELFSUS SHIPYARD so then why do not use their homebase? I have EQ dock too with 14 jump coverage horizontally literally always full.

How to disable supply ship without destroying it?

I really do not like that expanding menu. If We use the +- sign then it should just collapse expand without overwriting the actual selection.
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

Virtualaughing
x4

Re: Supply Fleet

Post by Virtualaughing » Wed, 22. Mar 23, 21:04

Trying to remove orders remove order remove order from tradings miners ships to prevent them to dock. Docking to an empty Nomad to change equipment.
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

Return to “X4: Foundations”