Stations won't build.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Aital

Stations won't build.

Post by Aital » Sun, 19. Mar 23, 15:50

I'm trying to build defense stations. I'm using primarily terrain body/shields and argon and other turrets. It never buys anything but energy cells. I put in full funds and it slowly buys energy cells then some hull parts or normally non terrain parts then never does anything. Does anyone know why this happens. I'm building in Grand Exchange 1 where my massive station is, and silent witness 1 where my only owned sector is and a bunch of defense stations at my gates. There are xenon controlling the next sector comming from hatikvas choice. Is this blocking trades from terrain space? My own ships are not deliverying goods which I have an endless supply of everything basically. I have so much and need to transfer so much manual trade is basically impossible.

jlehtone
x4

Re: Stations won't build.

Post by jlehtone » Sun, 19. Mar 23, 18:40

When Build Storage has money, it creates Buy Offers just like other stations. Both NPC and player's autotraders pick offers by whatever priority they do use. There seems to be a lot of Energy Traders, always picking energy offers. For other materials ... some are noticed "almost never".

Player fleets can have blacklists. Activity list can say to not trade in sector. Travel list can say not to fly through a sector. If you have latter and it says to not go through enemy sector, then your ships do not cross Xenon sector.

Aital wrote:
Sun, 19. Mar 23, 15:50
I have so much and need to transfer so much manual trade is basically impossible.
How much is much?

I have relocated my PHQ to Black Hole Sun and completed the Terraforming mission there -- all with manual trade.
The PHQ never had a dime before that mission was complete.
I have delivered materials for some thousands of station modules -- all by MORTs.
Granted, I don't do "massive".
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Return to “X4: Foundations”