Expansion

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

JackXx

Expansion

Post by JackXx » Thu, 2. Feb 23, 16:14

I got a Question is it possible to stop the Terrans from expanding ? Im trying to claim Getsu fune and can get a defence station on ( the one u need to get the sector) and a small Landing bay but until the time i have it build the are build one as well and once its Finished the build like 3 of em and a fabrik but the dont stop and the sector is mine, so how cane i stop it without starting a war ,im at a rep of 18+ with em , 1 station doesnt bother me but the dont stop :evil: :doh:

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Expansion

Post by Imperial Good » Thu, 2. Feb 23, 16:31

TER or ANT usually claim Getsu Fune near instantly at game start. As such I do not think it is possible for you to get to it first.

JackXx

Post by JackXx » Thu, 2. Feb 23, 16:33

I ectually claim it forst but while my station is build they plan theres, so it is mine but it is contestet

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 2. Feb 23, 17:03

Does it look like they have been stopped in this picture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CyxL4M ... share_link
If it does, then the question is: what would it take to stop them?

The answer is: some hours of fun. :twisted:
how cane i stop it without starting a war
The "war" is a vague term. Does the state of PIO look bad in that? I did not start a war with PIO. In fact, I did "help" them by clearing out TER from outside of Asteroid Belt. They took the space, but were offended by what did happen to TER. So offended that they got into "shoot on sight" status.

For reasons I then wiped PIO to state they are in the picture and now I'm at least +16 with them. (Shoot criminal traffic, then missions.) It was not a "war", but a "regular operation" that temporarily dipped the formal relationship. Not different from several plots.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

JackXx

Post by JackXx » Thu, 2. Feb 23, 17:23

I woudent mind that I would just like it to have that 1 sector getsu fune for myself so that they stop building even if its my sector , i always get it to be mine but they dont stop building theres thou i thougt that npcs should stop then

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 2. Feb 23, 18:05

There are some definite plot-related reasons why the Terrans build there. If you haven't done the Terran plot yet, I won't spoil it. If you have, then you will understand why they want to build in Getsu Fune.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

JackXx

Post by JackXx » Thu, 2. Feb 23, 18:13

I have played it to some extence but havent figured it out yet so u can spoil me , guess it has to do with the xenon? But thx now i know im not to late but that they do it plot wise

Return to “X4: Foundations”