Ships stuck in an infinite docking que OR around the area of some stations - Major mods. Solutions?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

DatBoi302

Ships stuck in an infinite docking que OR around the area of some stations - Major mods. Solutions?

Post by DatBoi302 » Sat, 28. Jan 23, 09:49

I've notice one area, and a few stations scattered around the game world in which ships are "frozen" or are stuck in a docking que that never ends. These stations are fully built, and even I cant fly a ship and manually request to dock at them. I've got no idea what to do or how to fix this issue. Any ideas?
Using the current release version of the game, 5.0.1. Using mods, all of the most popular ones including VRO and Station mules.

https://imgur.com/a/lSRsTsf
-Red arrows show the only two ships still moving in this area
-Ships stuck in docking que, AI and player faction.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Ships stuck in an infinite docking que OR around the area of some stations. Solutions?

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 28. Jan 23, 10:12

Thanks for the report but the devs cannot investigate what is going wrong from screenshots.

Unfortunately they cannot load majorly modded saves onto their vanilla dev system either.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

DatBoi302

Re: Ships stuck in an infinite docking que OR around the area of some stations. Solutions?

Post by DatBoi302 » Sun, 29. Jan 23, 20:30

Alan Phipps wrote:
Sat, 28. Jan 23, 10:12
Thanks for the report but the devs cannot investigate what is going wrong from screenshots.

Unfortunately they cannot load majorly modded saves onto their vanilla dev system either.
Yes I completely understand this. I'm mainly just hoping for any suggestions. Possible troubleshooting ideas, or even popular mods that have been known to cause this issue. Any little bit helps.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Ships stuck in an infinite docking que OR around the area of some stations - Major mods. Solutions?

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 29. Jan 23, 20:45

Fair enough. I'll move this to the gameplay forum where more players will see it than if left here in Tech Sp.

The alternative and better approach, if you have any suspicions about which mod might be causing the issue, would be to ask in that mod's thread in the S&M forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations”