Micro Gimbals, where do I get them?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Baggins46

Micro Gimbals, where do I get them?

Post by Baggins46 » Fri, 2. Dec 22, 11:11

Doing the Paranid mission and have to acquire 9 x Micro Gimbals. I know you can find them after destroying criminal traffic around stations but ‘suddenly’ they have all but disappeared except for the ones that cannot be destroyed, also the ‘destroy criminal traffic’ missions have dried up. Is this deliberate or am I just unlucky (or paranoid)?!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Micro Gimbals, where do I get them?

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 2. Dec 22, 11:37

Just unlucky (and maybe paranoid too :D ).

They are occasionally left as floating loot after Kha'ak/Xenon/Pirate attacks on NPC traders, miners and station traffic. Same with inter-faction war civilian casualties.

Remember that some faction stations in Paranid space don't have enemy/criminal traffic or such destruction missions (eg ALI or BUC), but they might have genuine station traffic destruction missions that can also damage your Paranid etc rep.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Feloidea
x4

Post by Feloidea » Fri, 2. Dec 22, 15:22

Can't you also just buy Micro Gimbals from station vendors?

Starlight_Corporation
x4

Post by Starlight_Corporation » Fri, 2. Dec 22, 17:35

As mentioned above, you can also buy them from station vendors as well. Might have to visit a few traders before you find one that offers it.

Baggins46

Post by Baggins46 » Fri, 2. Dec 22, 18:53

Would you believe it, after about 3 days staking out every station in the universe (slight exaggeration maybe) I found what I needed at the first place I landed at! Thanks for the info, guys.

Tassekaffe
x4

Post by Tassekaffe » Fri, 2. Dec 22, 19:03

the easiest way of farming all these little things is to builds a defense post in hatikvahs northeast gate to xenon sectors,have it guarded by a little fleet and one m transporter to pick up all the crates....
et voila^^

Return to “X4: Foundations”