Transfer wares/cargo from many ships to station

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

W3drowiec

Transfer wares/cargo from many ships to station

Post by W3drowiec » Tue, 22. Nov 22, 19:57

Hi.
Is it possible?
I've got like 60 gas miner ships in one sector, in group. Filled with methane. I would like to transfer all methane to my station in another sector. So from many days I'm clicking thousands of thousands times to send one ship after another. When I'm in the end of the line i have to start over... this is stupid :)

Can't I just select 60 ships, click on station and exchange wares at once? Or is there any command to do that, for example for gropu commander? Mimic behaviour works only on minig.

Eyeklops
x4

Re: Transfer wares/cargo from many ships to station

Post by Eyeklops » Tue, 22. Nov 22, 20:56

Group select and assign them to "mine for commander" to the station. They will sell the methane to the station. Move them back to the free mining group after. If you don't want the free mining group to disband leave 1 miner under the commander and do that trade manually.

I know this isn't the "quick click" solution you're looking for but it's better than manually ordering each miner around.

W3drowiec

Post by W3drowiec » Tue, 22. Nov 22, 21:24

Genius! Thank you!

Got another problem but I'll write it later...

Eyeklops
x4

Post by Eyeklops » Tue, 22. Nov 22, 21:32

Make sure the station has a buy order for the methane or the miners will just sit around staring at each other.

W3drowiec

Post by W3drowiec » Tue, 22. Nov 22, 22:12

Another simply solution... think it's working - automine (basic) just change mining sector :) to one with station. And after selling just switch back to mining sector :)

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Wed, 23. Nov 22, 12:38

Use trade for station rather than mine for station. This way you can disable selling the mineable at the station so they sit empty once they unload their wares. If you use mine for station there is a good chance they will unload and then quickly start to mine more to replace what they just unloaded.

Return to “X4: Foundations”