Finally landed my dream job

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Tempest
x4

Re: Finally landed my dream job

Post by Tempest » Fri, 2. Dec 22, 00:42

eh somehow swapped ownership to CAB whilst construction was still in progess. Admin module was the final module on the list, i would have guessed it would have swapped at the last module :gruebel: (Builder still finished the entire thing though)

https://imgur.com/a/ZWRcG0F

"The Frame Job", get it? because it's a fra... eh i'll see myself out..

Lessons learned:
- fed it 50-odd Odysseus's to fill the storage units a bit, CAB isn't in any rush to construct XL/L ships though. (hope that might change)
- after the CAB tradestation got popped by ZYA forces yet again, the faction rep "moved", new guy ofcourse, and is now stationed on the Shipyard.
- with the CAB faction rep alive, new CAB construction plots are suddenly being put down. (only had the one Tradestation for a loooong time)
AMD 5800X|Gskill 4x8GB 3800C14 (MCLK:1800 for Coupled mode)|Gigabyte X570 Elite F37|TUF3080|Samsung NVME 980 Pro 250|ASUS PG279QE 2560x1440@144

jlehtone
x4

Re: Finally landed my dream job

Post by jlehtone » Sat, 3. Dec 22, 11:33

Tempest wrote:
Fri, 2. Dec 22, 00:42
eh somehow swapped ownership to CAB whilst construction was still in progess. Admin module was the final module on the list, i would have guessed it would have swapped at the last module :gruebel: (Builder still finished the entire thing though)
Shipyard modules might make claim too. If they do, they probably count as "admin".

I've built much for NPC by the "finish the plan". That way they pay me for delivering the remaining materials.
Alas, latest missions for ARG have not done so; quit/complete right after the swap. I suspect that ARG has hit a quota on station modules.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Return to “X4: Foundations”