Black market missing from core systems?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jeraal
x4

Black market missing from core systems?

Post by Jeraal » Sun, 2. Oct 22, 23:20

Recently got back into the game with release of TOA. I am having trouble finding black markets anywhere in the core systems. All I can find in the core systems are hacking, assassination, boarding and taxis. I can find them all throughout Terran and pioneer space, several per system. I was unable to find a single one in Antigone, The void, second contact, Argon prime, black hole Sun as well as several Teladi sectors. I went into windfall and the first two stations I went to each had one. Are they only now found in non-core systems? Did the Commonwealth wipe out the criminals? I downloaded a signal leak mod so that I could be sure I found them all on a station. Same result. I can find them everywhere except the core systems.
Brute force and ignorance solves all problems, just not very efficiently.

If brute force isn't working, then you aren't using enough.

Jeraal
x4

Re: Black market missing from core systems?

Post by Jeraal » Tue, 4. Oct 22, 14:19

Update...

Last night I checked all stations in 2 Par, 2 HOP, and 2 Tel sectors. Not a single black market mission. Flew back to Terran space and found one on each of the first two stations I looked at. One was a defense, the other a Silicon Carbide.
Brute force and ignorance solves all problems, just not very efficiently.

If brute force isn't working, then you aren't using enough.

Return to “X4: Foundations”