[X4 QoL Request] Make the Shuffle Modules button in Plan Build/Station Configuration obay the Select Module Sets filter

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jojorne
x4

[X4 QoL Request] Make the Shuffle Modules button in Plan Build/Station Configuration obay the Select Module Sets filter

Post by jojorne »

When using the Station Design Simulator, I want to make a themed station with only some selected modules. The best way is by making the Shuffle Modules button in Plan Build/Station Configuration obay the Select Module Sets filter.
Caedes91
x4

Re: [X4 QoL Request] Make the Shuffle Modules button in Plan Build/Station Configuration obay the Select Module Sets fil

Post by Caedes91 »

Can you add a the possibility to sort global blacklists per category and/or alphabetical order?
I work with many blacklists and it's quite difficult to find them in the station dropdown menus and global orders window.

And also is it possible to split up sector activities into mining and trading?
For example I individually assign a sector activity blacklist to station that limits its activity to a certain sector. The miners are supposed to mine in that specific sector, but I want its station traders to trade (do activities) in other sectors as well. As of now, you have to click each trader and assign another list as the station (commander).

Can you reduce or add an option to remove station module transparency?
When you add new station modules to an existing station, it is very hard to see the newer modules, because they are nearly invisible to the existing modules, that have their normal textures displayed in the station planner. This also applies to bigger "not-yet-built" stations too.

Can you tweak the module-snapping distance in the station planner?
For example if you copy a module or sequence, they immediately snap to some connection, that you don't want or even appear far outside the plot. This happens with normal sized stations too.

Show the radius of the satellite coverage when giving the deploy order.
I still place them by hand since I don't play custom starts and wish I didn't have to constantly eyeball the spot only to pick them up again and move the position.

Add the ability for stations and fleet commanders to replace lost subordinates. The log only tells you that some ship got destroyed and the spot. But it does not tell you, to who it belonged to originally.
Please give stations and fleet-commanders the ability to replace lost subordinates automatically when you have your own wharfs. Maybe add/tweak the resupply "high" global orders for that purpose. If not possible, can you at least make stations or fleet commanders who lost subs, have a giant red exclamation mark like the critical upkeep missions with a message/log, what ships they lost and need to be replaced.

More QoL requests from other users:
viewtopic.php?f=146&t=449100
jojorne
x4

Re: [X4 QoL Request] Make the Shuffle Modules button in Plan Build/Station Configuration obay the Select Module Sets fil

Post by jojorne »

jojorne wrote: Sun, 11. Sep 22, 17:10 When using the Station Design Simulator, I want to make a themed station with only some selected modules. The best way is by making the Shuffle Modules button in Plan Build/Station Configuration obay the Select Module Sets filter.
After watching the interview (https://youtu.be/rgNb934dUkk?t=4451) I believe this feature is a must now with the new DLC!

Edit: I think I said something about this before but in the game when you change screens (tab/wiki/etc) the filter resets =\

Return to “X4: Foundations”