Feature Request: Move the "permit boost" toggle.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Drexia

Feature Request: Move the "permit boost" toggle.

Post by Drexia » Thu, 27. Jan 22, 01:56

Hello there!

It has been bothering me for a while, watching as my fighters deplete a significant portion of their shields to get away after an attack-run, only to pivot around deplete the rest on the way back and then get eaten alive by defenses or other fighters. Having capital ships burning shields to move just a smidge faster is similarily frustrating, but as a new player to the X games, I was content with the assumption that this was simply a part of the game that I had not yet quite "hacked" so to speak.

So imagine my surprise when I discovered this little gem.

YOU CAN TOGGLE BOOSTING.

My request is this: Please, allow me to allow / disallow boosting as a global rule. This is a genuine headache for me and I'd be very very thankful for it.

Also, please dear programmer who might get saddled with the work this request entails. Forgive me, for I don't know what I ask of you <3

Best regards.

Falcrack
x4

Re: Feature Request: Move the "permit boost" toggle.

Post by Falcrack » Thu, 27. Jan 22, 02:40

Absolutely, a global rule to disable boosting on all player owned ships would be nice. Then we could change the individual rule for specific ships if we like.

SirConnery

Re: Feature Request: Move the "permit boost" toggle.

Post by SirConnery » Thu, 27. Jan 22, 04:09

Never knew that was an option. Whew. Definitely would like to see this in Global Orders.

Return to “X4: Foundations”