New forbidden to do option needed.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Virtualaughing
x4

New forbidden to do option needed.

Post by Virtualaughing » Sat, 22. Jan 22, 04:35

Hello!
Traders flying to factories under attack you can not focus on the enemy because your traders willingly flying to die. If I set that station to hostile then it hunting me. reset do not go trade remove command remove command then another ship of yours coming to trade with the lame factory build storage barely can dock waiting in lines to die.
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

GCU Grey Area
x4

Re: New forbidden to do option needed.

Post by GCU Grey Area » Sat, 22. Jan 22, 07:26

I use travel blacklists to prevent my traders from visiting active war zones.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Sat, 22. Jan 22, 07:42

GCU Grey Area wrote:
Sat, 22. Jan 22, 07:26
I use travel blacklists to prevent my traders from visiting active war zones.
This requires micromanagement which can get annoying.

It would be reasonable that stations under "significant" attack would notify all inbound traders to cancel their trade and pull their trade offers. Significant attack would be more than 5 hostile S/M ships or any hostile capital nearby when the station takes damage. This condition is then checked every minute until it is no longer met and trade offers are restored. Additionally traders near such a station, e.g. waiting for auto trade to find a trade, would flee to another nearby friendly station not in that condition, or back to their commanding station if a subordinate.

This would hopefully save the NPCs many trade ships that currently die pointless deaths.

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Sat, 22. Jan 22, 09:08

Thanks for the answers. This dangerous regions option seems to me restrict The Void which is key sector to pass. For me routes trough Hatikvah And HOP already blacklisted. I have a "Trade Stations in Dangerous Places" rule which removes all but one restriction. Sectors owned by enemies still forbidden for civilians.
Hatikvah had to be blocked because the loop of Savage Spur and the rich mining place at Tharka's Cascade XVII. Only miner group dedicated to that sector allowed to travel to Getsu Fune and take the round trip back trough Hatikvah.

Grand Exchange made a real exchange of foodstuff minerals and gasses. :D
I have ultra sized trading in the game. 90% cover.
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

Return to “X4: Foundations”